Agronomy examines agriculture from a comprehensive, all-encompassing perspective.
Our agronomists are experts in crop and soil chemistry, as well as ecology.
- Surveying fields for pests (weeds, insect, etc.), disease, nutrient deficiencies.
- Identify soil characteristics for limiting
- Building crop rotations.
- Using GPS points projected into the field to eliminate year to year variability.
- Making unbiased nutrient recommendations using MSU and NDSU guidelines.
Tissue / Petiole Sampling
- Using leaf/petiole samples from GPS points in the field to document nutrients at certain stages of crop growth for future decision making.
- Determine cause of salinity and come up with management plan to mitigate the salinity issue.
Individual Site Visits
- We offer site visits for before/after planting of cover crops to help in assessing pre or post plant action, if any action is recommended for cover crops, range land and cash crops.
- Price is dependent on mileage and acreage.